Sunday, June 10, 2012

First Blog Post!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my personal blog page! Sorry it has taken me so long to get around to making this thing, I've been quite busy! Anyways..I wanted to start a blog to make to easier to keep up with what I'm doing. I will also be posting my favorite workouts, recepies, beauty & photoshoot secrets, along with some of my favorite outfits, movies, songs, etc. Basically this blog will just be a glimpse into my life so you guys can get to know me a little bit better! My new website will be launching in the next couple of weeks so that is also exciting! I will have new photos and new autographed pictures avaliable for purchase! Thank you all so much for the support and being here on my journey! It means so much to me.

If you followed me on my old Instagram account be sure to add my new one - Laurenhwaugh - My old account got deleted!! So mad about that! But anyways thank you all again and I'll be updating this blog as much as I can!! X x - LW



No comments:

Post a Comment